Tuesday, 31 December 2013
Monday, 30 December 2013
Saturday, 28 December 2013
My Skin Type:Oily and Acne prone skin.
Availability:1)To buy on Flipkart, Click HERE.
2)To buy on Amazon, Click HERE.
Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam
Friday, 27 December 2013
Thursday, 26 December 2013
Wednesday, 25 December 2013
Tuesday, 24 December 2013
Monday, 23 December 2013
Saturday, 21 December 2013
Friday, 20 December 2013
Thursday, 19 December 2013
Wednesday, 18 December 2013
At one point of time in our lives,most of us deal with hair loss due to various factors. Most of the time it is underlying health cause which triggers hair fall.It can gradually occur over time or suddenly too.If the signs are ignored,it can lead to permanent hair damage.
Tuesday, 17 December 2013
I am sure all of you there love to pamper yourself from time to time by trying these face-packs/masks. But the real question is do they really benefit your skin? Sadly most of the times NO! So far its like the only mask which has benefited acne-prone skin without aggravating my skin condition.
My Skin Type:Oily/Acne-prone Skin.
Ingredients:Sulfur (6%),Water, Kaolin, Glycereth-26, Linoleic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Linolenic Acid, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide.
Price:Rs 600 for 70grams.
2)To buy on Amazon, Click HERE.
Directions for Use:
Monday, 16 December 2013
- Irregular Period Cycle.
- No Periods.
Saturday, 14 December 2013
Thursday, 12 December 2013
- Comedogenic products block your skin pores and thereby leading to formation of pimples.
- Non-Comedogenic products on the other end do not block pores and are safe for acne prone skin.
Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Saturday, 7 December 2013
Friday, 6 December 2013
Thursday, 5 December 2013
Wednesday, 4 December 2013
- Don’t pop your pimples.When you pop your pimples the bacteria within the Clogged pores comes out, which can further spread the infection and inflammation and also not to mention that if your hands are not clean when you pop your pimples, you can transfer more dirt, oil and bacteria and make your acne worse.
- Avoid touching your face.Although it’s difficult, limit the contact between your face and hands. If you must touch your face remember to wash your hands first.
- You have heard it before drink water and lots of it.The body needs water to properly hydrate the body, maintain blood pressure and elimination.Dehydrated skin, looks dry, can crack and can retain bacteria and toxins that is normally expelled through perspiration. Additionally water helps to maintain skins elasticity, which promotes cellular growth and repair. A proper amount of water to drink is 6-8 glasses daily.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. This includes eating fresh fruits and vegetables that are loaded with vitamins, minerals and water. Fruits and vegetables are easily digested and keep the flow of elimination in the body up to par. Caffeine, sugar and refined carbohydrates increase the oil produced within the sebaceous glands making acne more likely to occur.Eating a balanced diet keeps your skin healthy and nourished from the inside out. Healthy foods improve the look of your skin.
Tuesday, 3 December 2013
- Determine if you are oily/dry/normal hair and choose products accordingly.
- Wash your Hair atleast once or twice a week with a good shampoo.
Monday, 2 December 2013
I had Mild/Moderate Acne in my Teens. I went to a Dermatologist to get myself treatment and it was taken care off. But suddenly last year I was under Acne Attack and was feeling low. It was back and could not figure out why??I thought it was Polycystic ovarian Syndrome(PCOS) but when I underwent a series of Tests.Later I was diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism. Women are Commonly more affected by this than Men.This is actually more than serious than people think,so I would advise not to neglect and get treated.
Sunday, 1 December 2013
A Chemical Peel involves application of a chemical solution on the skin and it is allowed to penetrate the skin for a few minutes. By doing this the new skin regenerates thereby destroying dead skin cells, unclogs pores which due leads to improvement in acne and hyper pigmentation.
The penetration of chemical peel depends on the type of peel used. The time for which the peel is left on the skin depends on type& concentration of peel, skin tolerance and degree of acne/pigmentation. Initially lower concentrations of the chemical peeling (salicylic acid,glycolic acid peel) is done and then gradually the concentration is increased. Depending upon the skin condition, it is moved to stronger peels like TCA peels, Phenol Peels. Nowadays with constant innovation, various kinds of peels & permutations are available in gel forms which are safer, not runny liquid with minimum side effects as they are buffered solutions.