This is a guest post from Sangeeta(@Sangu) who previously wrote a review on Himalaya Deep Cleansing Apricot Face wash.This time she is sharing her experience with Snapdeal.com, a online shopping portal.
Today I will be writing the review of Snapdeal.com with whom I had the worst shopping experiences. You all must have seen the TV advertisements of this website with a Yamdut falling in love with this website and failing to do his job. Read along to find out about my experience.
|Snapdeal.com||Electronics,Clothing,Footwear,Home&Kitchen,Skin Care,Make up, Health&Fitness, Baby care|
- Cash-on-delivery/Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/Online Banking/EMI
- Free Shipping on all orders on order value of Rs.300onwards otherwise Rs 30 will be charged.
Locating a product/Site Navigation
Ease of placing a order
I wish I could give Zero!
- First, they lure you with fancy mouth watering discounts and offers which one cannot resist but fall prey for them.
- They take their own time to deliver the products (may be 15-20 days).
- They either deliver a wrong product or a wrong size.
- The website has refund policy on the website but when you ask for refund they will remind of you that we should read their terms and policy (which none of the shopper do) before shopping. According to this policy they do not refund but provide Snapdeal(SD) cash (a way to block customer’s money) which can be reimbursed when we shop AGAIN. But on their website it is clearly mentioned that they do provide refund.
- Worst customer service who will keep you on hold for 15-20 mins which by way is a STD call and calling them everyday will be your routine job.
- I wrote mails even to the CEO of the Snapdeal (Mr. Kunal Bahl) just to get back my some bucks as it’s not the matter of money but my right.
- After slogging behind them, they will say that they will make an arrangement to pick up the product but then for weeks no one contacts. Finally they will ask you to bear the shipping cost and send them the product and promise to refund the shipping cost also. When they are not giving the product money how can we trust that they will give the shipping cost?
- I even wrote mails to almost all online Customer forum help portals/websites. Finally after 3-4 months (yes months) I got my refund back but do not know which online portal helped me in getting it back.
- Their intension is to trouble the customer to such an extent that we finally loose the hope and will never ask for refund.Check online for more frauds of Snapdeal.com.The name of the website should be Snapmoney.com which they snap from the customers.
For Beginner's guide for Online Shopping,tips,tricks then click here.