AHA Glow is very popular face wash among oily-acne prone skin folks.Torrent Pharma has come up with one more version of AHA Glow known as AHA Glow-S Foaming Face wash.S stands for Salicylic acid.Read along to find out more about it!
My Skin Type:
Oily-acne prone skin.
Aloe vera extract-5% w/v
Glycolic acid-1% w/v
Salicylic acid-2% w/v
Ingredients:Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamido Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, PEG-8, Carbomer, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Trometamol, Citric acid, Fragrance, Purified water.
Product Description & Swatch:
Directions for use:
2)Gentle massage the foam all over the face for 20-30 seconds avoiding eye and mouth area.
3)Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- Please do a patch test to see if this product suits you.Salicylic products does not suit everyone.
- It is advisable to use this product if you have used glycolic/salicylic acid product in the past since it is a strong product.Starting right away with AHA Glow-S might not be good idea,instead use AHA Glow for few weeks and see if suits your skin type before moving on to this variant.
- Initially start by using it once a day so that skin can get adjusted to it.
- Do not leave the foam on the face not more than 30 seconds as it can cause dryness.
- Please do not forget use a non-comedogenic sunscreen.
- Use a moisturiser if you see any dryness.
I grabbed this product when I paid a friendly visit to my local pharmacy to buy AHA Glow instead stumbled upon a new variant AHA Glow-S.The packaging and mechanism is pretty similar to Saslic.Initially I thought since it is a treatment cleanser,it won't do a good job with cleansing.But it lathers up nicely and removes oil and cleanses well because of surfactants.It is pretty similar to Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Lemon and Neem Foaming Face washes.The combination of Glycolic-Salicylic acid cleanser is pretty rare in India.There are 2 more face washes with same combo as AHA Glow-S:
- Rejuglow Face wash.The composition is 2% Glycolic acid, 1% Salicylic acid.
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying Gel .The composition of Glycolic-Salicylic acid is around 0.5% which is not harsh on skin.[Review coming up soon]
Note:You can also check out one more variants of AHAGlow- Glogeous Advanced Face wash gel HERE.