Today I will be reviewing Speelac Gel Face wash from Ranbaxy.This is a 2% Salicylic acid gel face wash for oily-acne prone skin.This was one of initial salicylic acid face washes I tried many years ago.Read along to find out more about it.
My Skin Type:
Oily and acne prone skin.
Salicylic acid I.P-2.0% w/w
Rs.188 for 60grams.
Product Description & Swatch:
Directions for use:
Apply face wash gel on wet face.Massage it and rinse with water.
Ranbaxy products are easily available in all medical stores.
As of now available online at OneRxIn.com
- Salicylic acid does not suit every one specially sensitive skin types.Patch test is recommended.
- It is 2% Salicylic acid so a strong treatment for acne hence do not use with with Isotretinoin,Retinoids,Glycolic acid products.
- Use a good oil-free and non-comedogenic sunscreen during the day.
- One might experience peeling/dryness/flakiness,in such a case reduce the usage and use a non-comedogenic moisturiser.
- It will suit for mild-moderate form of acne.It is not the most effective treatment for cystic/severe acne.
- It is best to use as a maintenance product or stand alone product.