Disclaimer:Reader Discretion Advised!
Today I am reviewing a very unique product for all you beautiful women.Feminine Hygiene is of the dreaded topics of discussion in India and also one of the neglected health issues.It is time for break the myth and take a step towards importance and awareness of feminine hygiene.
Coming to Feminine Intimate washes,there have been many products in the market claiming they promote vaginal health.I tried of few of them before,I wasn’t very impressed.Everteen is one the newest brands to enter this category in the market.It surely generated a lot of buzz and positive reviews.So this time I decided to try it out myself.Read along to find out more about it.
- Ficus Glomerata(0.3%): Ficus glomerata is mentioned in all ancient scriptures of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homepathy as a remedy for vaginal disorder. The herb posses potent inhibitory activity for more than six species of fungi (cause fungal infection) and antimicrobial properties which inhibits the growth of E-coli bacteria.
- Butea Frondosa(0.2%): Butea Frondosa is used in traditional system of medicine for the treatment of menstrual disorder and vaginal infections. This potent herb has a broad spectrum of anti bacterial and anti fungal activity and hence acts as strong remedy for vaginal infections caused due to E-coli, Klebsiella Pneumoniae and Pseudomonas which are most common.
- Sphatika(1%): Sphatika constrict blood vessels and has soothing effect and hence freshens up the vaginal area. It is also absorbed by mucosa and due to its vasoconstriction property.
- Aloe Vera(1%): Anthraquinones glycosides in Alovera have anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effects which causes anti-inflammatory action because of inhibition of eicosanoids in vaginal area. It promotes cell regeneration in vaginal walls which further heals epidermis of vagina and rejuvenates it. With its healing properties, Aloe Vera helps in preventing infection and infuses life in the cells and tissues of vagina.
Rs.180 for 105ml.
1)It is Soap-free,SLS/SLES free.
2)The formula is really very gentle.Hence it is suitable for delicate feminine area.
3)It also contains goodness some amazing herbal ingredients which promote vaginal health like Ficus,Sphatika,Butea Frondosa which have antibacterial-anti fungal properties so treats and prevents vaginal infections.
4)It does not irritate or dry the delicate area due to presence of healing properties of Aloe vera.
5)Only pea sized product is required for cleansing as it lathers up nicely.So one bottle lasts more than one month.
6)It is suitable and safe for women of all ages,married/unmarried.
7)Affordable & Easy availability.
9)Small and convenient packaging,only right amount of product comes out.Travel friendly,slips easily into a bag.
10)It comes with leaflet which contains all the information,instructions,usage directions and tips.
11)As per confirmation from the brand,it is paraben-free.
1)No major cons except disclosure of complete ingredient list would have been better.
Directions for use:
1)Wash your hands.
2)Wet vaginal area.
3)Pour just a drop of Everteen Intimate wash on your palm.
4)Apply externally on vaginal area.
5)Rinse thoroughly with water.
Use Everteen Intimate wash twice daily:morning during shower and night before sleep.
Everteen products are easily available in all medical stores,beauty stores and online stores.
1)To buy on Nykaa,click here.
2)To buy on Flipkart, click here.
3)To buy on Amazon, click here.
International users can order from Everteen website here.They offer worldwide shipping and discreet packaging.Payment modes: Paypal,Master cards,Visa cards,American express and Discover cards.
I have tried of couple of intimate feminine washes in the past like Lactacyd,Vagisil ,Oriflame Feminelle.It was okay,nothing exceptional per se.The big turn off of these products presence of chemicals and sulphates.I discontinued them because they were not suiting me rather I did not notice any benefits.
As a women,every woman faces some type of vaginal infections at least once in her life time be it married or unmarried woman because of the female anatomy.Its a pretty common concern among women also one of the neglected issues too.If left untreated,it can become a serious issue.So first step towards preventing such incidents is maintaining proper feminine hygiene.
I have been using it twice a day for a month now.I was really in for a surprise.What I noticed is it rectifies a lot of concerns which bother women like:
- Vaginal odour.
- Urinal Incontinence.(It sticks true to claims of constricting blood vessels)
- It maintains vaginal flora and fauna i.e normal PH level of vagina which is crucial in preventing further infections.
- No skin discomfort at all.It soothes and hydrates the intimate area and keep its fresh and clean.
I will be honest,I was really hesitant discussing this topic but after it helped me and I noticed positive changes which I can vouch for it.I am woman,its a part of me and it is nothing to be ashamed off.Hence I decided to share it with my girls as well.I also wanted to stress the importance of feminine hygiene among all the women folks. Everteen intimate wash is safe to use for women of all ages,single or married or unmarried or pre/post pregnancy stages or s*xually active or not.If one is s*xually active,use it before and after intercourse as it promotes s*xual health and prevents infections.It is safe to use during your monthly period days as well.It can also be used to shave the bikini area.I will definitely recommend it,it is part of daily routine.You will definitely not regret this purchase,this is one of the best products I have come across so far.Overall totally worth your money and must buy for girls!
PS:You know me stumbling upon websites and checking them out. Everteen website has some really nice information on feminine hygiene which you can check out here.They also have user testimonials and “Consult a Gynaecologist” option where you can ask your queries.
Disclaimer:If one has serious case of infections,it is better to consult a doctor as additional medications and tests might be required.
Ingredient description taken from Everteen website
PR:Himalaya Herbals Moisturising Aloe vera Face wash
Nivea Moisturising Souffle Smooth Sensation Review
PR:Nivea Fresh Active and Fresh Natural Deodrants
Oral Health:The Basics of Dental Routine
Five Tricks to Obtaining Luxuriously Soft Skin
Best Concealers For Oily-Acne Prone Skin
Skin,Hair and Health care Tips for Monsoon