Today is Saturday so I will be reviewing Amazon.in.Whenever I was looking for certain product availability,it used to lead to Amazon.in.Since it is relatively new,I wasn't sure about it.Few days back,I was looking for few products and it was sold out on 2-3 sites.So I decided to place a minimum order on Amazon.in to check out if its a reliable site or not.Read along to find out more about it!
|Amazon.in||Beauty & Health,Bags,Footwear,Jewellery,Apparels,Books,Music,Home&Kitchen,Computer &Accessories,Electronics,Sports & Fitness,Toys & Baby products.|
- Cash-on-delivery/Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/Online Banking.
- Shipping and COD charges varies as per seller requirement and specifications.Required charges will be mentioned below the product and in the check out section as well.
Locating a product/Site Navigation
Ease of placing a order
We all know Amazon.com is the big player in the international market,when they launched Indian Portal Amazon.in I was looking forward to it.
- Amazon works like Ebay,Flipkart itself establishing with the seller network and shipping it to the customers.Amazon also ships some of the items directly from their warehouse.
- Site Navigation is smooth with clear instructions guiding you on how to proceed next.
- Amazon has also "File a claim" and "Contact Seller" like Ebay.
- "File a claim" is like Ebay Resolution centre where a customer can file a claim in case of damaged goods,non-delivery of items or any other issues with the order.The customer support resolves and refunds to the customer.
- "Contact Seller" is for seller-customer communication in the Amazon network.
- Normally the dispatching time is 24-48 hours.
- The email and sms notification is sent with courier and tracking info upon dispatching.
- If the orders are directly shipped from Amazon,you will receive email and sms notification when the order is out for delivery,
- My orders arrived in a span of 2-4 days.
- Orders were neatly bubble wrapped and arrived in card board boxes.
- I did not face all other issues with the orders.
- Two major hitches are Cash-on-delivery option and Free Shipping.It is not provided by most of the sellers,so in such a case one has to use online payments. Online payments are processed in safe and secure manner so no need to worry there.Some sellers offer free shipping and some charge for it.
- They also have one-day delivery option for certain items for extra charges for Rs.99.
- You can also buy international brands/items from abroad with extra shipping charges and custom-duty taxes.
Overall a safe and reliable site!
For Beginner's guide for Online Shopping,tips,tricks then click here.
For more website reviews,click here.