My Skin Type:
Oily and Acne prone skin.
Rs 117 for 50 grams and Rs 199 for 100 grams.
8)It has fruity fragrance.
Directions for use:
Just squeeze required quantity of face wash and crush the coloured milli capsules.Work up a lather and apply on your face. Rinse off with water.
- For those who do not know about Glycolic acid, it is a sugar cane derivative.For more info read here.
- Since it contains Glycolic acid,it is advisable to start using it once a day for few days and gradually make it twice a day.
- It can cause dryness/peeling/flakiness.It is normal skin reaction to Glycolic acid so do not panic.Just follow up with a moisturiser.
- Add a sunscreen as well since glycolic acid exfoliates skin,it is necessary to preserve the results.
- It is not advisable to use with harsh acne treatments like Retinoids,Benzoyl Peroxide, Isotretinoin etc as it can cause more dryness and irritation.
- This product can be used by all skin types just not oily/acne prone skin to maintain good skin as glycolic acid encourages shedding of dead skin cells,unblocks pores,lightens marks,reduces wrinkles,improves overall skin texture.
Note:If you have a similar article,you want to share then write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information on guest posting,click here.