My Skin Type:
Fresh Cell (Pumpkin)-2% w/w
Glycolic Acid-1% w/w
Propanediol & Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract-1% w/w
Vitamin E Acetate-0.1% w/w
Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyltaurate/Carboxyethyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids,Decyl Glucoside,Xylityl Glucoside and Anhydroxylitol and Xylitol,Cocoamidopropyl Betaine,Glycerin,Hexylene Glycol,Fragrance,Ethoxydiglycol,Potassium Hydroxide,Vits Primasponge Pink SS,Vits Primasponge Red SS,Purified water.
4)It also contains Vitamin E which is anti-oxidant.
10)Another important point is despite using twice a day with Epiduo,it does not cause any dryness or flakiness unlike AHA Glow.
Directions for use:
The difference between AHA Glow and Glogeous is more advanced formula with beneficial ingredients like anti-oxidants,anti-inflammatory,Vitamin E milli capsules,Fruit extracts,Pumpkin cells all of which have active enzymes which treat acne,scars,hypigmentation,skin damage.SLS is also potential irritant in some cases which is present in AHA Glow but fortunately it is absent in Glogeous.
The new formula is definitely good better than AHA Glow.Glogeous does not cause much dryness because of the all hydrating ingredients.The cost is a huge problem,it is priced really high.I would have preferred in the Rs.200 or so range.Otherwise Glogeous is excellent face wash for acne prone folks.I think I might repurchase it once this gets over.If you loved AHA Glow then for sure Glogeous will be your new favourite!
- For those who do not know about Glycolic acid, it is a sugar cane derivative.For more info read here.
- Since it contains Glycolic acid,it is advisable to start using it once a day for few days and gradually make it twice a day.
- It can cause dryness/peeling/flakiness.It is normal skin reaction to Glycolic acid so do not panic.Just follow up with a moisturiser.
- Add a sunscreen as well since glycolic acid exfoliates skin,it is necessary to preserve the results.
- It is not advisable to use with harsh acne treatments like Retinoids,Benzoyl Peroxide, Isotretinoin etc as it can cause more dryness and irritation.
- This product can be used by all skin types just not oily/acne prone skin to maintain good skin as glycolic acid encourages shedding of dead skin cells,unblocks pores,lightens marks,reduces wrinkles,improves overall skin texture.