Active Ingredient: Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%.
Inactive Ingredients:water (aqua), magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, polyethylene, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, xanthan gum, tridecyl trimellitate, propylene glycol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).
1) The exfoliating beads are the USP of the cleanser.
2) It does not dry out skin.
3) Small quantity is required.
4) The bottle is strong (accidentally, it slipped from my hand several times on bathroom tiles!).
1) Only cleanser is not supplied by the company. I tried searching for it online,if its available it is very expensive.
2) I once massaged a little hard, and it burned my skin. We need to be gentle.
3) The bottle is not transparent, so quantity remaining is not clearly visible. (We may see it by holding the bottle across light)
Step 2:Revitalizing Toner
water (aqua), glycolic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, rosa canina fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium PCA, panthenol, glycerin, propylene glycol, allantoin, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), blue 1 (CI 42090), yellow 5 (CI 19140).
The renewing cleanser is to be followed by revitalizing toner. It is just like any other toner to be used on cotton ball or pad, except it is alcohol free. It has some weird scent which is disgusting for me, it fades after some time.
1) Alcohol free.
2) Bottle is transparent.
1) Weird Disgusting smell is a turn off.
2) Its a waste of cotton balls. It should have been a spray on toner!
3) I am not sure if it was really effective.
Step 3:Repairing Treatment Lotion
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%.
Inactive Ingredients:water (aqua), ethoxydiglycol, cyclotetrasiloxane, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, panthenol, allantoin, xanthan gum, ceteareth-20, carbomer, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).
The repairing lotion is a Benzoyl peroxide formula with many other soothing and acne fighting botanicles. It also has a weird smell. Small quantity is required of this white lotion.
1) Benzoyl peroxide formula does works (but for small period of time, and for few people!)
2) Good packaging.
1) It didn’t worked for me. Benzac for spot treatment, for small pimples, is better choice!
2) Weird smell which stays for quite some time.
3) It made my skin dark.
My Experience with the Proactiv Treatment System:
1) It is a good kit with Cleanser, toner and lotion. Nothing extra is needed (except sunscreen) in your daily skin care routine.
2) The bottles are strong and easy to use.
3) Benzoyl Peroxide is one of the strong anti acne ingredients.
4) It’s refund program is running from a couple of years.
5)They are non-comedogenic products.
1) It didn’t work for me. Benzoyl Peroxide does not suit every one.
2) It made my skin dark. Then I started using sunscreen, but no use. I was turning darker day by day. Until I stopped using it after one month.
3) My acne seemed to be improving by initial use, But it didn’t helped in a 30 days long usage. (I’m not allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide, but still!)
4) It made my skin dry.
5) Individual products in the kit are not available! 🙁
6) I dislike the medicated fragrance.
7) Easy availability is an issue.
8) Prices are expensive.
9) Products contains parabens.
I would love to add that I got the Proactiv Refining Sulfur Mask as a free gift and I loved it. Then after one month when I stopped the kit, I ordered two tubes mask. More than a face mask, I used it as spot treatment at night. It works simply great. I order it after it gets over and I am using the mask from last 3 year. I don’t see myself leaving it in near future!
I also ordered The Proactiv Sunscreen. Used it for some days, but it made my oily skin an oil factory, so now use it seldom and that too only on hands!
Finally,If you want to try that thing, go ahead with your own risk. Because the customer care of Proactiv ask you “are you using the products as directed” every time you call them for asking any query!
My suggestion is, get the Proactiv Refining Mask for you to use it every Sunday! 😀 It works great as a mask, and greater as spot treatment! 😀
Kudos to all!
Price & Availability:
|Entire Kit with Free Proactiv Mask
|Proactiv Refining Mask
|Proactiv Sunscreen with SPF 30
|Proactiv Green Tea Moisturiser
|Proactiv Oil Free Moisturiser
|Proactiv Daily Oil Control
*Prices are subjected to vary and Shipping Charges are extra.
Proactiv products are available through their website proactiv.in
Customer Care:0124 4784227/ 1800 102 1849 (Toll Free) (10AM – 7PM)
Some of the Proactiv products are available on healthkart.com and ebay.in
Image Source: here
Note:If you have a similar article,you want to share then write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information on guest posting, click here.