Do You Feel Light, Weak, Rickety And Feeble? We Bring You Some Of The Best Ways To Boost Your Energy.
Do you consume caffeine, taurine and drugs in order to get rid of your drowsiness? Do you take energy drinks and coffee to boost your energy? Are they actually healthy for you? Do you really need them to overcome your weakness and drowsiness? No, you don’t actually need them to overcome your weaknesses. Energy drinks, coffee and drugs might boost your energy, but at the cost of having an adverse effect on your health.
We present you with some of the healthy and natural ways to boost your energy and stay awake when there is a need. Here are the best 10 ways to keep you energetic:
1. Rub The Roof Of Your Mouth With Your Tongue
Rub your tongue against the top front area of your mouth cavity. It feels a little weird, but it gives a quick nerve jolt that makes you a bit more alert.
2. Take Light Exercise Breaks Every Two Hours
Take a break and take a walk or do a couple jumping jacks to get your blood moving. When you feel yourself getting tired, just get up, stretch yourself towards the sky, then bend down and touch your toes, twist your torso from side to side. Even the slightest bit of exercise can energize your body and mind.
3. Write And Plan
The idea is to keep your mind busy. Create a detailed to-do list for the week and plan everything. If you are attending a lecture or business meeting, write down everything that is being said.
4. Exercise Regularly In The Morning
Ease into exercise, and then keep it up. Keep a target of exercising at least 30 minutes per day. This makes you feel energized for the hours to come. Exercising early in the morning actually keeps the endorphins flowing. This in turn keeps you happy and productive most of the day.
5. Guidelines For Your Diet
- Eat nutritious low carb snacks (low carb fruits such as raspberries, apples, oranges, and grapefruits are great energy boosters).
- Decrease sugar consumption.
- Eat smaller meals more often.
- Eat whole grains and energy foods (whole grains require more time for a breakdown, providing you with energy that lasts).
- Choose lean proteins (Fish, seafood, lean pork, or chicken breasts).
- Cut down on coffee and energy drinks (Do not have more than 1 cup a day).
- Consume the proper vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Selenium, Riboflavin, Niacin, and Vitamin B).
6. Use Aromatherapy And Incense
Aromatherapy uses essential oils from plants to stimulate the brain through the nerves in the nasal passages. Oils can be added to bath water, massage oil, a steam bath or vaporizer for inhalation. Some of the most essential oils that can help you stay alert and reduce fatigue include Bergamot, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary and Black pepper.
7. Stay Hydrated
Drink plenty of water. Dehydration can reduce blood volume, which further leads to feelings of fatigue.
8. Lose A Little Weight
Carrying around extra weight takes a toll on your body and energy, so we need to shed some weight gradually. The simple things that you can do to lose weight are – exercise, drink water, avoid simple sugars and they also have a positive effect on your energy level.
9. Try Something New
Getting into a rut can make your day seem boring and tedious and can decrease your energy levels. Go for changing things up, try new things and seek out new experiences to spice up your day a little and keep you alert and awake.
10. Get Enough Sleep At Night
This one should be obvious. Complete rest makes you feel more energized. A normal person needs 7-8 hours of sleep so as to acquire complete rest. Sleeping less than 6 hours a night builds up a sleep debt that is hard to recover from.